Antonio’s pizza and grinders’ restaurant in Springfield MA  » Restaurants  »
17 Longhill Street Springfield MA 01108
  • Antonio’s pizza over in Springfield isn’t a bad place to eat but it was located in a pretty shady section of town but there was a decent amount of parking and I thought that the parking lot was pretty safe to park in and I felt that my vehicle was safe and sound while I left it there which was a nice feeling to have
  • The inside of this place didn’t really make any kind of impression on me at all which wasn’t a bad thing or a good thing but the place was average when it came to being clean and I think that this place could have been cleaner than what it was but I have seen a whole lot worse so this didn’t really bother me too much
  • The place was also pretty small inside but everything looked updated and well maintained which was definitely a good thing
  • There was also enough seating in the place and I never had an issue with finding a place to sit inside of this place
  • This place may not be located in the best section of Springfield but the food was awesome all the time and the service I usually received from here was nothing short of great and the place is a nice and decent place too just sit in and relax and enjoy some good pizza or even a breakfast sandwich and I recommend that you make your way down to this place and enjoy yourself

• by thereviewerat1

Antonio’s pizza over in Springfield isn’t a bad place to eat but it was located in a pretty shady section of town but there was a decent amount of parking and I thought that the parking lot was pretty safe to park in and I felt that my vehicle was safe and sound while I left it there which was a nice feeling to have. The outside of this place had a big sign which was nice because it was easy to tell what kind of place this was from a distance the first time I went there and the outside was just average looking and I didn’t think much about it at all. The inside of this place didn’t really make any kind of impression on me at all which wasn’t a bad thing or a good thing but

the place was average when it came to being clean and I think that this place could have been cleaner than what it was but I have seen a whole lot worse so this didn’t really bother me too much. The place was also pretty small inside but everything looked updated and well maintained which was definitely a good thing. There was also enough seating in the place and I never had an issue with finding a place to sit inside of this place.

The hours at Antonio’s pizza were decent hours and I found it to be convenient which was awesome because this place was opened up six days a week which was nice and they were opened up until pretty late given it was a pizza shop which was good. This place was opened up daily until about nine ...

• or ten at night which made it convenient for me to get food from here pretty much any time throughout the day. The place was hardly ever busy which was a major plus in a lot of good ways but there wasn’t a crowd here ever and this made for a laid back atmosphere. The menu selection here was pretty decent and I liked the fact that this place even had a few breakfast sandwiches too choose from and they were actually quite good at that and even the pizza and grinders tasted very good at this place. The food I ordered here was always made good and tasted fresh which was always a good thing.

The people who worked here were very fast at making my food and this was nice to know that my food would be made very

quickly. Not only were the people who worked here fast but they were also extremely polite and always made sure I was happy with my order. They were also very attentive and always made sure my order was the right order and this was awesome that they did this so often. The workers here never ever had an ounce of attitude or made me feel uncomfortable which was a very good thing.

This place may not be located in the best section of Springfield but the food was awesome all the time and the service I usually received from here was nothing short of great and the place is a nice and decent place too just sit in and relax and enjoy some good pizza or even a breakfast sandwich and I recommend that you make your way down to this place and enjoy yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725051108141131/k2311a0525/5.25.10