Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I hate mineral foundation, I use mineral powder foundation, it's way better for my skin and I like it a lot more
  • I only bought this Mineral Power Liquid Foundation by Maybelline because I thought since it was made with minerals that it might work on my skin even though it is a mineral liquid and not a mineral powder
  • I definitely recommend this mineral liquid foundation to anyone, especially those that haven't really had great results from liquid foundations because this may work for you

• by Jcandyce

I hate mineral foundation, I use mineral powder foundation, it’s way better for my skin and I like it a lot more. I only bought this Mineral Power Liquid Foundation by Maybelline because I thought since it was made with minerals that it might work on my skin even though it is a mineral liquid and not a mineral powder. I was able to get this for free from a nearby Walgreen’s because they had cosmetics on sale, and it was buy one Maybelline Cosmetic then get one Maybelline cosmetic free, so I chose this mineral power liquid foundation and a new mascara that Maybelline just came out with.

After I washed my face and applied my regular moisturizer and let that dried for about 5 minutes before applying my makeup. Once my moisturizer was dry

I started to apply the liquid mineral foundation, it was thicker than other liquid foundations I had tried and I thought that was a bad sign, thick liquid foundations definitely did not go on my skin good.

I started to apply this mineral liquid foundation with my fingers instead of a foundation brush, I’m not sure why but I just thought that it may go on better that way. I applied a few small dots all over my face, on my cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, etc and then I started to blend it all in, it was easy to blend in and at this point I didn’t see it getting dry looking or flaky so, so far so good.

Once it was blended in completely I looked at myself closely in the mirror and I actually ...

• didn’t see any cakeyness or dry spots. My skin didn’t feel tight or dry with it on and my face felt light with this on like it did when I wear my mineral powder foundation.

Since it looked okay I applied all the rest of my makeup, my eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lip gloss, and bronzer and then went on with my day. I have combination skin that gets oily in the middle of the day and I was really hoping this mineral liquid foundation would keep me matte and keep my oil under control like my mineral powder foundation does.

A few hours later my skin still felt matte and there was no signs of oil on my skin, it didn’t feel like it and neither did it look like it and it was

very hot outside. When I got home, my foundation was just as I had put it on in the morning.

It never felt dry or cakey and it never looked that way earlier. When I was getting ready for bed and I washed my face, it came right off.

I was quite surprised that this foundation worked so well for me, it’s probably because it was mineral. Mineral seems to really work for my skin, both liquid and powder.

I definitely recommend this mineral liquid foundation to anyone, especially those that haven’t really had great results from liquid foundations because this may work for you. I don’t wear t as much, I still wear my mineral powder foundation most of the time when I go out but I still like wearing this liquid mineral foundation from time to time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051108001131/k2311a0525/5.25.10