Gain Liquid Detergent
  • Tide did a great job of removing stains, but I found that my colors did not come out as vibrant
  • It removes stains, keeps the color in my clothes and the smell in amazing (I use Original Fresh)
  • I also have very sensitive skin and have not experienced a problem
  • I would recommend Gain to anyone looking for an overall satisfying detergent

• by Heidi
      I recently switched from Tide liquid detergent, to Gain liquid detergent and I have been very pleased. I wanted a new detergent that would leave my clothes smelling great for longer then a day after washing.

Tide did a great job of removing stains, but I found that my colors

did not come out as vibrant.

Gain does the whole job.

It removes stains, keeps the color in my clothes and the smell in amazing (I use Original Fresh).

Whenever I do the laundry, I find the whole upstairs filled with the wonderful Gain aroma.

I actually found myself doing loads of laundry when I knew company was coming over (cheaper and more efficient then lighting candles)! My father likes to wear the same shirt two or three days in a row (you know how guys are) and he was very pleased to find that his shirts smelled just ...

Charvel Vallone says :

Living in Iowa my husband was working at a Hog plant, and boy, I never knew clothes could smell THAT bad. Thankfully Gain Liquid in its many Scents has saved my home and my nose from complete stink. Not only do our clothes smell AMAZING but my home gets an extra boost of amazing scent It fights the grime and stink and leaves our clothes like new. I highly recommend if you was the clothes of a hardworking man or woman

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531312110800231/k2311a1213/12.13.06