Body Delights Travel Sampler  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is another sampler set that I got from Bath and Body Works, all the products in this set are samples, I love getting sample sizes because that gives me a chance to try out things before I pay for the full sizes and end up not liking something and then wasting money and this set came with quite a few samples, which is a great deal for only $12.50
  • This set also comes with a mud exfoliate, which at first I thought was a mud mask but then when I read it I realized it's like a mud mask but instead you massage it into the skin and then you wash it off, you don't leave it on like a mask
  • I will definitely be buying some of these things in their full sizes, such as the foot cream and hand cream because they were really good on my skin

• by Jcandyce

This is another sampler set that I got from Bath and Body Works, all the products in this set are samples, I love getting sample sizes because that gives me a chance to try out things before I pay for the full sizes and end up not liking something and then wasting money and this set came with quite a few samples, which is a great deal for only $12. 50.

This set comes with a mineral foot cream which made my feet really soft and hid my dry skin really well, it’s great for when I get out of the bath or shower and I don’t have time to exfoliate my feet, I can just apply this mineral foot cream and then wait a minute for it to dry and then put on

my heels, it works that fast and it keeps my feet smooth and soft for the whole day and/or night and I don’t have to worry about dry skin popping up anywhere on my feet at all.

This set also comes with mineral shower gel, this isn’t really different from any other shower gel that I’ve used, it doesn’t really have a scent to it and it gets my skin really clean, doesn’t really add any softness to my skin or keeps it soft, I still have to apply a moisturizer to my skin when I get out of the shower or bath to keep my skin smooth and soft.

This set also comes with a mud exfoliate, which at first I thought was a mud mask but then when I read it ...

• I realized it’s like a mud mask but instead you massage it into the skin and then you wash it off, you don’t leave it on like a mask.

After using the mud exfoliate my skin felt a little dry and tight and I had to apply moisturizer right after I had rinsed off all teh mud exfoliate.

I didn’t really see a good change in my skin but it was able to wash off easily and it didn’t make me break out or cause any redness at least, just a dry and tight feeling.

This set also comes with mineral hand cream which is very similar to the foot cream.

My hands get almost as dry as my feet and this hand cream keeps my hands soft when I apply it after

washing my hands, my hands get especially dry after I wash them and this hand cream is nice and thick and rubs in easily without feeling sticky or greasy on my hands, I even apply it to my legs and arms it keeps my skin very soft for a few hours, it doesn’t last all day but it lasts for a decent bit of time.

All these items come in a clear case with a blue flower mirror on it.

I will definitely be buying some of these things in their full sizes, such as the foot cream and hand cream because they were really good on my skin.

The sample bottle don’t last for a very long time and they don’t have that much in them but it’s a great value at only $12.

50, definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051107991131/k2311a0525/5.25.10