Special Effects Pink Hair Dye  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was a little tricky to only dye a few sections of may hair, it would have been much easier too just dye my whole head pink which I really thought about doing, I thought it would have been really cool but I decided that I would just stick to my original plan and only dye a few sections of my hair

• by Jcandyce

I was thinking about dying my hair pink for a while, not my whole head of hair but just a few sections. I had bought a pink hair color dye from another brand that I wanted to use on some hair extensions but I didn’t really like the shade of pink, I was a lighter one, and that one came with it’s own bleach but this one did not and I had to buy my own bleach.

but that was okay.

just stick to my original plan and only dye a few sections of my hair.

I had a little trouble making sure I only got bleach on the few sections that I wanted and that I didn’t get it on anywhere else or have the hair that I had bleach on touch my other hair that I didn’t have bleach one so it took me a while before I even had the hair bleached.

It took me a little more than an hour to do all that and then I had to leave the bleach on for almost an hour but when I was able to rinse it on and see how it looked I was glad to see that only the sections that I wanted bleached was ...

• bleached.

I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it.

Once I was done flat ironing my hair I separated my hair into sections and then started applying the pink hair dye, being careful to only get it on the bleach sections of my hair, that too took about a little more than an hour and then having to make sure those pieces of hair didn’t touch my other hair that I didn’t want pink.

Then I rinsed it out, I towel dried my hair, brushed it and then dried it completely using my blow dryer, also using a few shine serums and anti frizz serums on my hair, once that was done I flat ironed my hair straight.

I really liked how the pink turned out, it

looked like a light bumble gum, which is exactly the color pink that I wanted.

It looked great with my dark brown hair hair, the pink really popped against it, I loved it.

The pink dye didn’t leave my hair dry or frizzy at all, my hair was actually in pretty good condition considering that my hair had been bleached and dyed but I didn’t have to do anything more to my hair than I usual do.

The pink dye also lasted for a very long time, it never really faded.

Of course I would have to redo it when my roots started to noticeably show but that was alright.

I might even think about dying my whole head of hair since I loved the color so much and since it doesn’t fade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051107961131/k2311a0525/5.25.10