Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough
2.0
  • Since I don’t get sick often I don’t exactly stuck up on medicine so I went out looking for something to try that I thought I would help
  • I like that it works like any other Alka-Seltzer product
  • Sadly, I was very disappointed with this product
  • Not only did it not work for me but I think it made me worse
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone, and I definitely won’t be trying it again

• by Liberty

I’m not generally the type get sick often. I don’t even catch colds, but ever since I moved to a wetter and colder region I find myself catching a cold once every few months which is a lot for me considering how I went years without getting sick. Since I don’t get sick often I don’t exactly stuck up on medicine so I went out looking for something to try that I thought I would help. My dad had picked up Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Cough tablets, the kind you drop into a glass of water and drink after it’s dissolve. Well, I

knew Alka-Seltzer made other products that worked fairly well so I figured I’d five this a shot. I’ve tried it a couple of times and here are my thoughts on it.

I’ll start off with the pros to Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Cough first. I liked that it’s an established brand that I can trust, and not something obscure where I have to worry about where it’s being produced and what ingredients they use. Because they’re a well known brand it’s an easy product to find and sold pretty much anyone that sells over the counter drugs. I like that it works like any ...

• other Alka-Seltzer product. All I have to do is drop it into a glass of water and let it dissolve before drinking. I also like the citrus scent that it came with. That actually helped with my sinus a little.

Now for the bad points to Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Cough. I really wanted to like this product. I liked not having to take a pill and waiting for it start working. Sadly, I was very disappointed with this product. Not only did it not work for me but I think it made me worse. I actually wanted to throw up after drinking

this, I couldn’t even finish the entire glass it tasted so horrible. It tasted nothing like it smelled. I can’t describe the taste, it was just really horrible and left a bad after taste in mouth for hours. As if the taste wasn’t bad enough it made my cold water warm, which actually made it taste even worst if that’s even possible. It also gave it a chalky texture. I thought it was just a one time thing so I tried it several more times with the same awful experience.

I would not recommend this product to anyone, and I definitely won’t be trying it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051107851131/k2311a0525/5.25.10