Crest Pro-Health Night Mouthwash  » Health  »
  • But when I came home from my college dorm, I found this mouthwash in the bathroom
  • It was pretty amazing for lack of a better adjective
  • Just make sure they use the mouth wash as well so you don't have a bad experience
  • It has done a great job for my mouth and I know I will continue to use it even after I go back to college

• by forevergrateful12

I usually don’t ever use mouthwash because for some reason by the end of the day I’m too tired to do anything but sleep. And I’m not much of a morning person. But when I came home from my college dorm, I found this mouthwash in the bathroom. I have always had problems with my teeth because I have a chromosome disorder that makes them get infected easily. Every time I wake up in the morning, I have a horrible taste in my mouth. This probably doesn’t just happen to me but to all people. That’s

why they call it morning breath. Well, when I tried this Crest Pro-Health Night Mouthwash, I saw a world of a difference in the morning when I woke up.

First of all, the actual mouth-washing itself is pretty intense. You would be surprised how many germs there are in your mouth even after you brush your teeth. Toothpaste is mostly for the health and protection of your teeth and gums. Mouthwash is for every single part of you mouth. This is exactly what I felt when I used this product. It was pretty amazing for lack of a better adjective. I felt a thorough cleaning, as if the mouth wash was zapping every germ as it tried to get away but couldn’t. That’s a silly way to describe it, but it’s the only way I can think of to really capture how well this product works. I feel fresh and rejuvinated when I get to bed and it lasts all through the night.

When I wake up in the morning, I no longer have that terrible morning breath. This product literally keeps fighting germs and bad breath all through the night. It is great ...

• Crest Pro-Health Night Mouthwash
      for those of you that wake up next to another person. They no longer have to smell your wretched breath and can welcome you with a nice sloppy good morning kiss. Just make sure they use the mouth wash as well so you don’t have a bad experience!

This mouth wash isn’t all that expensive either. It may be a buck or two more than the generic, but trust me, it’s worth it. It works to really protect the health of your teeth, gums, tongue, roof of your mouth, and everywhere else where there could be germs.

You don’t want germs floating around in your mouth, do you? I didn’t think so. A lot of generic brands will not pick up all the germs but will leave a lot of them behind, which is not something you want if you really want your mouth to be completely healthy. It has done a great job for my mouth and I know I will continue to use it even after I go back to college.

I rate this mouth wash a 10 because it really couldn’t be better! Make sure you pick up a bottle of your own!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051107841131/k2311a0525/5.25.10