Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine  » Health  »
  • I have noticed a major difference in my allergies since taking these tablets
  • I know longer go through three boxes of tissues in a week because I don’t sneeze as much and I use my inhaler a lot less because it helps my coughing and breathing difficulties which is very nice
  • I have even noticed my eyes do not water or itch as much, but I still end up having to use my eye drops at least once a day which still isn’t bad
  • However, these may not be the proper dosage of medicine you should take so I would recommend talking with your doctor before trying Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine to relieve your allergy symptoms

• by Soleil Robins

Recently my allergies have been so bad. I get sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, wheezing and sometimes hives. However, I do not like to take drugstore medicines to relieve these allergy symptoms. I personally like to take homeopathic medicine and one of my favorites to treat allergy symptoms with is Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine. It helps relieve all my allergy symptoms naturally without having any harsh side effects such as headaches and drowsiness, and I can take this medicine without having it interfere with my other natural medicines which is really nice.

Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine comes in the form of quick

dissolving tablets that have a sweet taste to them. I personally like these tablets because I do not have to swallow them like a pill. They just dissolve quickly in less than 20 seconds in my mouth. These tablets are made from natural healing ingredients to help naturally treat all allergy symptoms. I have noticed a major difference in my allergies since taking these tablets. I know longer go through three boxes of tissues in a week because I don’t sneeze as much and I use my inhaler a lot less because it helps my coughing and breathing difficulties which is ...

• very nice. I have even noticed my eyes do not water or itch as much, but I still end up having to use my eye drops at least once a day which still isn’t bad. The amount of tablets I usually need to take in a day are six. Two in the morning, two in the afternoon, and two before I go to bed. However, these may not be the proper dosage of medicine you should take so I would recommend talking with your doctor before trying Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine to relieve your allergy symptoms.

Anyways, the store I got

my Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine at was my local herbal store which is where I am sure you can get yours as well. I will say this medicine is expensive because I pay $11 for a box of 60 tablets which only last about 3 weeks. However, I will say this homeopathic medicine is worth buying to treat your allergies with because it does work better than some drugstore brand allergy medicines and like I said it doesn’t have any side effects. I do hope those of you suffering from allergies like I was can find some relief using the Boiron Allergy Homeopathic Medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051107811131/k2311a0525/5.25.10