e.l.f Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • This cosmetic product has lasted me about a year now and still works just as well as the day I bought the product
  • I would definitely recommend this cosmetic product to anyone looking to give their skin some natural glow
  • I wish you all the best with looking and feeling your best

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite cosmetic products to use is e.l.f Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15. Basically it is a liquid bronzer that can be used on your lips, cheeks, eyes, forehead, and nose to give you a summertime glow. I personally like to use it as a blush because it has a nice deep rosy color to it that helps give my dull looking cheeks a pop of color.

The e.l.f Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15 comes in a very small tube and is very easy to squeeze when you need to get the hydro tint out of it. The

hydro tint itself is very creamy in texture and apply to the skin evenly and nicely giving skin a natural glow. The hydro tint is very light weight and doesn’t seem to clog up my pores. I even like the fact that this cosmetic contains sunscreen in it to help prevent my skin from aging and from becoming burned by the sun. The only thing I can say that I do not like about this cosmetic is it contains a lot of parabens in it which could be harmful our bodies.

The way I like to apply the e.l.f Shielding ...

• Hydro Tint SPF 15 is by squeezing a small amount of it onto my fingertips and than I like to apply it to my cheeks in a nice thin even layer until my cheeks have a nice pop of color. The other way I like to use the e.l.f Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15 is by applying a lip balm to my lips and than squeezing some of the hydro tint onto my lips to give them a nice natural pop of color. There are several ways like I said that you can use this cosmetic product to make yourself
        glowing and beautiful.

The online store I got my e.l.f Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15 was online at www.eyeslipsface.com for $1 which was very affordable. This cosmetic product has lasted me about a year now and still works just as well as the day I bought the product. I would definitely recommend this cosmetic product to anyone looking to give their skin some natural glow.

I do hope those of you who try e.l.f Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15 like the glow and pop of color it adds to your skin. I wish you all the best with looking and feeling your best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051107801131/k2311a0525/5.25.10