Rhinaris SaltAire Sinus & Allergy Relief Nasal Wash
  • I found relief to last a few hours, which seemed on the typical side, not too little and not too much
  • And my husband seemed to experience immediate relief too, though he prefered using the neti pot to using the direct spray

• by Anasuya

The first thing I have to say about Rhinaris SaltAire Sinus & Allergy Relief Nasal Wash is that it’s so nice because you can buy refill bottles of the wash and use the same system to administer it, instead of having these bottles that collect in your medicine cabinet that you end up having to throw away with a tiny bit of medicine still in it. We are a seriously allergic household! Even my husband, whom I was beginning to swear never experienced problems with allergies in his life, has, this year, finally started to discover the wonderful world of congestion. Though I’ve found a couple products that work well for me, and a couple more that work well for each of my kids, I didn’t want to have to have a dozen

different boxes of allergy medications in the house at the same time and would much prefer to find something we can all use. My kids are old enough now to use a nasal wash, and I find that these washes and sprays actually seem to be the most immediately effective, and some of them can last just as long, as far as providing relief, as some tablets can. I’ve even had better success with nasal sprays and washes than with prescription allergy medication.

I had heard about Rhinaris SaltAire Sinus & Allergy Relief Nasal Wash who swore by it for her and her kids who are both teenagers now, and I wanted to try it. The refills are $20 a bottle, but it’s a VERY large bottle, and since four of us would be ...

• using it on and off throughout the year, it seemed a good investment. We could buy four seperate bottles (so as not to have to use each others, which is a little unsanitary, to say the least), and just keep refilling it from this main bottle, and the individual bottles we can all carry on us, in pockets, because they are small enough to be easily hidden. You can even use the refills in a neti pot to reduce the amount of pollen in a room, or with a bulb dispenser. I liked that it had a multitude of different ways it could be administered depending on the likes and dislikes of those using it. If one of us didn’t want to use a nasal spray, we could use a neti pot to inhale
        it that way. The big test would be if it worked.

I have the most severe allergies out of all of us, so I prefered the more direct method of a nasal spray. It worked immediately for me, and I didn’t feel any discomfort while inhaling it either. It really didn’t even leave a bad taste in my mouth either, or cause a numbing effect down my throat like some other nasal sprays can. I found relief to last a few hours, which seemed on the typical side, not too little and not too much. And my husband seemed to experience immediate relief too, though he prefered using the neti pot to using the direct spray. We’ve all received a lot of benefits from this product and, despite it’s price, find it totally worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051107731131/k2311a0525/5.25.10