Walgreens Wal-Zyr All Day Indoor & Outdoor Allergy
  • So when I found the Walgreens Wal-Zyr All Day Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Tablets I figured they had revamped their formula a little bit to compensate for spending more time outdoors
  • During the spring months in Michigan, if it's not raining, the weather is absolutely gorgeous, and I don't want to be confined to my house during those days because I know that as soon as I go outside I'm going to get immediately congested and have sneezing attacks and watery eyes for as long as I stay outside
  • The first thing I noticed was that my throat and nose weren't itchy, and therefore, I wasn't going to be prone to sneezing attacks as easily
  • In fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't experience any side effects
  • Actually, my headaches that normally come on because of the sinus pressure seemed to disappear entirely and I didn't have a problem with them all day or night

• by Anasuya

I tried the Wal-Zyr all-day tablets a while back, and found that they didn’t really last all day like they claimed, and lost their effectiveness by the time my symptoms kicked into overdrive at night, and sometimes, the effectiveness seemed to be dependant on how often I was inside or outside, and didn’t seem to work as well if I was spending more time outdoors than usual. So when I found the Walgreens Wal-Zyr All Day Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Tablets I figured they had revamped their formula a little bit to compensate for spending more time outdoors. During the spring months in Michigan, if it’s not raining, the weather is absolutely gorgeous, and I don’t want to be confined to my house during those days because I know that as soon as I go outside I’m going to get immediately congested and have sneezing

attacks and watery eyes for as long as I stay outside.

Wal-zyr was a good product, and FAR more affordable then the name brand, and worked just as well as the name brand, so I was desperate to try the indoor-outdoor version hoping it would make the difference I needed it to make.

I have very severe allergies, and the worst symptoms are the sneezing (which can be pretty exhaustive) and the itchy eyes and nose and mouth, and , though the congestion is severe, I can actually deal with that so long as the other symptoms are adequately dealt with.

This indoor and outdoor version said it was specifically used to treat the most bothersome of my symptoms, and less about the congestion, so I had a feeling I was in for some relief. I took two tablets, and it’s supposed to last twenty ...

• four hours, just like their other versions, and really you’re only supposed to take one tablet, but I have a rather high tolerance for those kinds of medications.

I found that they worked surprisingly quickly. Took about a half an hour, but I started feeling relief after that.

The first thing I noticed was that my throat and nose weren’t itchy, and therefore, I wasn’t going to be prone to sneezing attacks as easily. But actually, the congestion started to clear up within an hour two.

That’s not to say it went away entirely, but I could breathe through my nose if I were so inclined, and if I wanted to sound like a pug, but still, at least it was a step in the right direction. I took these indoor outdoor tablets because I was heading to the park for a day in the

sun with my husband and kids and didn’t want to spend the day miserable and, honestly, I didn’t.

I didn’t really notice what allergy symptoms that remained until well into the evening. Yes, these didn’t last 24 hours, but I never expect them to.

I also found that they didn’t make me sleepy at all, which is sometimes a risk you take with allergy medication, so that was a nice change of pace as well. In fact, I’m pretty sure I didn’t experience any side effects.

My stomach never got upset, I never felt dizzy or got headaches. Actually, my headaches that normally come on because of the sinus pressure seemed to disappear entirely and I didn’t have a problem with them all day or night.

So, some symptoms were treated for the full 24 hours, but the congestion started returning around 8pm (after having taken these at 10am). Good medication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051107701131/k2311a0525/5.25.10