Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages,Extra Large  » Health  »
  • The extra large ones adequately cover the tops of my fingers, to the first knuckle, and I know I wont end up with disgusting skin and hands when I'm done with my shipment at work
  • I think I like the fabric the best because it stretches easily, covers the area, but you don't feel like your strangling your the circulation to your finger tips if it's a little too tight, and even if it gets wet, it stays in place without any problem at all

• by Anasuya

This may be a strange thing to admit, but I have to say that I’m quite a bit of a bandaid afficienado. I have a very large emergency medical kit that has about four dozen different kinds of bandages in it and, sadly, I have need of them way more often than I’d like. I’m constantly nicking myself when I shave, or stubbing my toe on something, or dropping something or cutting my finger while making dinner.

The worst, however, is the painfully cracked cuticles I end up with because my job has me cleaning out boxes of shoes on a daily basis, and that involves a lot of tissue paper that dries out my skin a lot. It may not exactly be attractive to cover

every single finger tip with bandaides, but I’ve been forced to do it in the past just to to prevent further damage to my cuticles and surrounding skin.

And I often run into problems with those plastic type of bandaids falling off the tips of my fingers. They don’t adhere well and I end up leaving bandaids fallen all over the floor, which is never good, but one bandaid product I’ve always liked is Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages,Extra Large.

The extra large ones adequately cover the tops of my fingers, to the first knuckle, and I know I wont end up with disgusting skin and hands when I’m done with my shipment at work.

I think I like the fabric the best because it stretches ...

• easily, covers the area, but you don’t feel like your strangling your the circulation to your finger tips if it’s a little too tight, and even if it gets wet, it stays in place without any problem at all.

The only time I’ve had issues with these bandaids coming off is when I put lotion on my hands and forget that I have a bandaid on, then the lotion will losen the stickiness of the bandaid. These particular Flexible Fabric Adhesive bandaids are great, though, and they cover all the skin I need them to cover.

I can go two days straight without having to replace them, though they get a little tattered looking by day three. That’s still far longer than a conventional or generic

bandaid would last me.

I’ve also never had it stick to a cut or get caught on skin. But these super adhesive bandages come with a price, and that price is that it can sometimes be downright painful to pull them off.

Maybe not off a finger, but when I’ve put them on my knee or calf or foot, it can hurt quite a bit when I’m pulling it off, and I’ve learned to use lotion to soften up the adhesive a bit before attempting it. I guess you cant have a bandaid that sticks well and not have problems pulling it off eventually.

But still, probably one of my favorite bandaids and far more preferable to the more plastic looking ones. Don’t come off when wet, which is a plus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051107611031/k2311a0525/5.25.10