Walgreens Aloe Vera Body Mist Gel  » Health  »
  • I just have to say that I think Walgreens is one of the greatest stores when it comes to cosmetics, medicine and general health-related products
  • I ended up using it immediately after I found it, and it sprays very well and very evenly
  • It's a fine mist, but you definitely feel it on your body
  • It felt very refreshing and I was glad to have made the purchase as part of a new-product experience

• by Anasuya

I just have to say that I think Walgreens is one of the greatest stores when it comes to cosmetics, medicine and general health-related products. I’ve gotten so many things from that store that I absolutely swear by and the Walgreens Aloe Vera Body Mist Gel is one of them. I have very pale skin and tend to burn if I just look at the sun crooked, and just a few weeks ago, I was helping with a yard sale at a friends house and was out in the sun on and off all day and ended up with severe burns on my face and neck and chest. It was so bad that I couldn’t

even rub lotion on it for the first three or four days because it was too painful to touch, even with a cooling lotion or gel after sun product. I loved the concept of the Walgreens Aloe Vera Body Mist Gel, because it’s a spritz formula that you can srpay on and there’s no rubbing in required. I never had to touch my skin directly and, if you’ve ever had a severe sunburn, you know that’s a total plus to any product like this.

It was about $7, which wasn’t too far above what I’d normally pay. And there’s no fragrance in it or alcohol so I knew my skin wouldn’t dry out, even if ...

• it DID initally feel moisturized and refreshed. I ended up using it immediately after I found it, and it sprays very well and very evenly. It’s a fine mist, but you definitely feel it on your body. It’s very easy to use and mess free. I had to have my husband spray it on my back and upper neck to be sure that I got it covered well, and he was thankful that he didn’t have to rub any nasty lotion in my skin, because he absolutely hates the feel of that kind of thing.

I felt relief immediate though I have to admit it wasn’t as long lasting as I’d hoped. Ultimately, though, as

long as I can use it as often as needed, and keep the pain at bay, then I’m okay with that. Plus, I could even spray it on the top of my head, where I managed to get burned in the parts of my hair and near the hairline, and it wasn’t clumpy and greasy looking in my hair. It felt very refreshing and I was glad to have made the purchase as part of a new-product experience. I leave a can in my car now so that I can use it whenever I’m at someones house or away for an extended period. It doesn’t prevent sun burn, but it certainly helps alleviate the pain of one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051107601031/k2311a0525/5.25.10