Sunbeam Reneu Tension Relieve Heat Therapy Wrap
  • Though I did have a collection of wraps and massagers in my kitty, the feature that really impressed me about this Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap was its flexibility - which made it possible for it to treat a complicated area - such as the shoulders and neck
  • Priced at $28.99, Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap according to me is perhaps the best solution to treat your shoulders and neck

• by rm002

After a very long tired day at the office, when I returned home my daughter would just try to relax me by trying to press in areas of my shoulders and the back of my neck. Since my neck and shoulders felt fatigued and painful, this gesture of my little princess would indeed feel very good and make me feel rejuvenated and revitalized. So when I happened to see Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap- I felt it would be a perfect aid for treating my tired shoulders and neck.

Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap was basically designed with a unique shape and upper flap to allow for treatment of neck and shoulders. Though I did have a collection of wraps and massagers in my kitty, the

feature that really impressed me about this Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap was its flexibility - which made it possible for it to treat a complicated area - such as the shoulders and neck. Also the fact that a single wrap could help me heal me both my shoulders and neck- seem to impress me in getting this heat therapy wrap immediately.

When I used Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap for the first time- wow- I felt just great. This heat therapy wrap provided a contoured fit on my shoulders, back of my neck and upper back. The moist heat from this heat therapy wrap just made me feel so relaxed and comfortable that I just dozed off to sleep for a few ...

• minutes. When I woke up - I was not only feeling refreshed but also energized and renewed. Using Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap for a mere 10- 15 minutes was enough to help me feel just pepped up.

Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap felt just fantastic. I couldn’t have asked for a better option to help me treat my shoulder and neck, What I really liked about using Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap was the fact that apart from its multiple heat settings option, this heat therapy wrap with slightly weighted edges- stayed in place giving me a secured and safe feeling. Equipped with a soft machine washable cover - Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap allowed easy

maintenance. Further more Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap was quite simple to use and gave me the freedom to just use it while relaxing on the bed or watching my favorite television show. The only downside of Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap was the fact that apart from the plug connection being right over the chest(which would at times be irritating), the neck opening of this heat therapy wrap was not very wide and generous and sometimes required some struggle to get it on the shoulders and neck.

Priced at $28.99, Sunbeam Reneu tension relieve heat therapy wrap according to me is perhaps the best solution to treat your shoulders and neck. A perfect gift for someone you love- this heat therapy wrap promises great results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051107481031/k2311a0525/5.25.10