Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • I had picked up the one with Chocolate Chip & Cookie Dough and just the thought of that taste combination meant the deal was done and I bought it

• by jeanne71

I had no plans to buy ice cream when I first entered Tesco, but this Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream caught my eye because of the vibrant packaging and the fact Ben & Jerry’s is a famous name in ice cream. I had picked up the one with Chocolate Chip & Cookie Dough and just the thought of that taste combination meant the deal was done

and I bought it. I do not buy ice cream very often but I was so tempted by this even though I had to pay about 4 quid for a not so generous 500ml tub. It is expensive, but it is amazingly gorgeous ice cream.

The Cookie Dough part of it might sound dubious but think how nice it was when you were a kid and ...

• you put your finger in the cake mixture bowl and licked it off and it was all sweet and biscuity. This Cookie Dough mixture tastes just like that and it works really well with the ice cream and the chocolate chips. The ice cream itself is a pale brown colour with a nice vanilla flavour and what I especialy like about it is that it
        is very rich and creamy - just lovely.

This ice cream has been a real treat for me and I will treat myself to this again or maybe check out the other flavours, but this one is divine. I dare not look at how many calories it has but I imagine you get your whole daily recommended amount with this stuff. This is scrummy ice cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725051107421031/k2311a0525/5.25.10