Benefit Blush in 10  » Cosmetics  »
  • While doing some shopping, I wasn't really looking for another blush or bronzer but then I saw this and it's package and I thought this was one of the cutest blush packages that I've ever seen, Benefit cosmetics has very cute packaging so I expected it but still a beautiful package
  • I decided to buy it and try it out, it was on sale so that made it even better
  • I loved the little brush that came it in, the bristles were really soft and very good quality, it was perfect for applying both the blush and the bronzer, I have a cleaning spray that quickly cleans and dries so it was no problem using one brush on both the bronzer and the blush, it didn't mix colors or comes out weird looking on my skin
  • I stay away from shimmery products if I have a few pimples on my cheeks, and shimmery product seems to make my acne stand out more so I normally avoid them but when I don't then I love to use these
  • I definitely recommend these to anyone and I will buying another one when this one runs out, and I may even check out some of the other colors in this Benefit blush line

• by JCandyce

While doing some shopping, I wasn’t really looking for another blush or bronzer but then I saw this and it’s package and I thought this was one of the cutest blush packages that I’ve ever seen, Benefit cosmetics has very cute packaging so I expected it but still a beautiful package. I decided to buy it and try it out, it was on sale so that made it even better.

Benefit blush 10 is 2 very beautiful colors that I really loved but I was a little unsure how they would look on my fair-medium skin tone.

It comes with a blush / highlighter and a bronzer.

I thought the pink blush / highlighter would look really great on me, it;s the bronzer that

I was a little unsure about, the bronzer was on the medium side to darker shade of bronzer and I normally only use light colors.

But I decided that I would give it a try since I really love benefit cosmetics and the packaging and even if the bronzer didn’t look good at me then at least I would have a pretty pink blush.

I loved the little brush that came it in, the bristles were really soft and very good quality, it was perfect for applying both the blush and the bronzer, I have a cleaning spray that quickly cleans and dries so it was no problem using one brush on both the bronzer and the blush, it didn’t mix colors or comes ...

• out weird looking on my skin.

When I applied the bronzer I was surprised at how much I loved the color, it was a little darker then I normally wear but it was still nice and it has so shimmer, not a lot but just enough, to it which much it even prettier.

When I applied the bronzer I used the pink blush as a highlighter and when I didn’t wear the bronzer then I just wore the pink blush and the blush looked really nice on my skin as well, the pink blush / highlighter also has a little shimmer in it which is pretty.

The color, both the blush / Highlighter and the bronzer lasted all day and I didn’t have to

reapply it throughout the day, and because of my mineral makeup foundation stayed matte all day, my oily / combination didn’t show at all in the middle of the day so the blush and or the bronzer never felt greasy or oily on my skin and it didn’t fade or smear at all.

I stay away from shimmery products if I have a few pimples on my cheeks, and shimmery product seems to make my acne stand out more so I normally avoid them but when I don’t then I love to use these.

I definitely recommend these to anyone and I will buying another one when this one runs out, and I may even check out some of the other colors in this Benefit blush line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051107281031/k2311a0525/5.25.10