KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor  » Housewares  »
  • One of the things that I noticed was that whenever my husband and I had trash, we ended up throwing it away in the trash can
  • That wasn't the problem though, the problem was that whenever the trash got full we would just through it in the garbage pale and that was that
  • I found that trash compactors are high as heck and I wasn't sure if I was ready to spend some real money on trash compactors
  • I bought the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu
  • I love this thing and plan on keeping it around

• by crystalowy

One of the things that I noticed was that whenever my husband and I had trash, we ended up throwing it away in the trash can. That wasn’t the problem though, the problem was that whenever the trash got full we would just through it in the garbage pale and that was that. But one of the things that I noticed was that we were wasting trash bags which wasn’t good because it was just like throwing away money. I hate throwing away money no matter what or where I’m doing it with.

So what did I do, I went and took a look at a few trash compactors. I felt that maybe if we compacted the trash that we made, that we would have more luck with room and more luck with saving money when it came to buying trash bags. I found that trash compactors are high as heck and I wasn’t sure if I was ready to spend some real money on trash compactors.I did find one that was worth taking a look at though. I bought the KitchenAid Architect Series II

1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor, which wasn’t high at all. I found that after tax, I spent no more than $700. Yes that may sound like a lot but in my eyes it’s cheap because it was something that I could put into my cabinet, under my sink. It wasn’t just any old type of trash compactor. It was s special one. It didn’t take up space or room and it allowed us to get rid of most of our trash in no time. No more pressing down the trash in the trash bag to make room.

What I liked about the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor was that first and foremost it was easy to install in my cabinets. I didn’t have to higher anyone to do it all I had to do was give it to my husband and make him figure it out. In no time it was in and ready to go. In all honestly I wasn’t expecting for it to actually be as easy as it came off to be. But it was and ...

• it was worth buying. When I first bought it, I just knew that it was going to b difficult to install but I was so wrong.

Another thing that I liked about the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor is that when I turn it on it isn’t extremely loud. I hate loud things like the garbage disposal. Those things can be loud at times but the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor was just the opposite. Most of the time I didn’t even know it was being used, unless I asked. Plus I don’t expect for it to be loud considering what I paid for this thing, It should sound like the ocean breeze.

Another thing that I liked about the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor despite wha twe put into it, it doesn’t let jammed and it doesn’t get clogged. Now that doesn’t mean that I’m going to just put all types of stuff in it just to see how it operates under pressure. But I will say that appreciate

that I can put a nice amounbt of stuff in it and it will work like it should without the pressure of me worrying about a $700 product getting jammed up.

The module controls on the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor are easy to use and easy to understand. My 4 year old can use it with ease. I think that is one of the best features on the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor. I like to be able to operate something without a hassle.

Would I recommend the KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor to anyone? Yep anyone who owns a home and knows how hard it is to get rid of excess trash. That isn’t a fun thing to deal with. The KitchenAid Architect Series II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In Trash Compactor makes life easier in that aspect and that is why I plan on using it for a long time. Upgrading is about all I plan on doing in the near future. I love this thing and plan on keeping it around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325051107261031/k2311a0525/5.25.10