Parent’s Coice Diapers
  • These are just about as cheap as Luvs, too, but work even better, in my opinion, than the Huggies and the Pampers ever did
  • I think it was Huggies that overdid it with the width of their velcro tabs, but Parent's Choice even did well with that area
  • Overall, I found Parent's Choice to be as good as the cloth we were using

• by AmericanWomanOnline

I mainly used cloth diapers on my son when he was a baby, but when I was tired of washing diapers and so forth, I always used these diapers. Yes, they are Wal-Mart brand.

they work great.

He never, not once, ever got a rash while in these, but he always did with the Luvs,

the Pampers, and the Huggies.

I think Luvs were the worst.

Parent’s Choice even has cute designs, and they aren’t purple, like Luvs, gah!

These diapers fit him well, didn’t get tore up when he started doing the scoot, and they didn’t leak.

These are just about as cheap as Luvs, too, but work even better,

• in my opinion, than the Huggies and the Pampers ever did.

I think it was Huggies that overdid it with the width of their velcro tabs, but Parent’s Choice even did well with that area.

I didn’t have to cut each one down so my son’s thigh didn’t get that red scratched up area.

Overall, I found

Parent’s Choice to be as good as the cloth we were using.

They’re a bit more expensive over the long haul than cloth diapers, but not by much.

If I have any more kids, it’s going to be these and cloth diapers again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5425051107121031/k2311a0525/5.25.10