Toscana’s Pizza  » Restaurants  »
3324 Babcock Boulevard Pittsburgh, PA 15237
  • Toscana’s has the best customer service I have ever seen in a pizza delivery place, that’s why they have such loyal customers
  • If you are ever in Pittsburgh, in the North Hills area, give them a call, they are delicious

• by pensfan

Toscana’s Pizza serves the greatest buffalo chicken salad ever made. There is no way any other restaurant can compete with it.

When I worked in their delivery area, I ordered nearly once a week from them for over a year.

I was always ordering the buffalo chicken salad.

It got to the point that all I had to do was say my name and they would say, “We’ll have it out

to you in half an hour.

” Talk about personalized service! The delivery driver was friendly; the person who answered the phone was friendly.

They seemed to enjoy their job, which is rare these days, especially in food service.

Their pizza wasn’t bad either; not greasy, and the toppings were skimped on, you order a pineapple pizza, and you get scores of pineapple on it! It was obvious that they used ...

• fresh ingredients all the time.

The salad was never wilted, and their delivery time was prompt, you didn’t have to wait forever and ever to receive your food.

Toscana’s has the best customer service I have ever seen in a pizza delivery place, that’s why they have such loyal customers.

I was one for a while.

I never had a complaint with them; neither did any of my coworkers who ordered

from there.

They need to not improve on anything; I was such a regular customer, that they would even bring me a 20oz mountain dew.

Just writing this review my mouth is watering.

If you are ever in Pittsburgh, in the North Hills area, give them a call, they are delicious! Outstanding service, fresh food, always on time, and I almost forgot to mention that they are incredibly affordable!

A definite, 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725051107091031/k2311a0525/5.25.10