Nivea Visage eye make-up remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I usually buy the 125 ml bottle, and it has a good and affordable price in my opinion compared to other make-up removers

• by Cal

Eyelids are a very delicate part of the skin, so it’s important to be specially careful with them when we are wearing make-up. One of the products that I have used to remove my make-up trying to take care of the skin around my eyes is Nivea Visage eye make-up remover.

To use it you

have to put a little in a piece of cotton and then proceed to clean your skin.

This product is not greasy at all, so I have used it to correct little mistakes that I have done while doing my makeup.

Apart from not being greasy like other similar products, the sensation is very soft ...

• when using it, and with only a small quantity of it I can clean my makeup really well.

I would describe the sensation of this product as watery, what feels nice in the skin.

It is a great quality product that doesn’t irritate my eyes, as well as it takes rid easily of makeup.

Moreover,

my skin looks soft and moistured after using it.

However, if when I use waterproof make-up, it is difficult to take it off well even using this product.

This is the only flaw that I have found so far.

I usually buy the 125 ml bottle, and it has a good and affordable price in my opinion compared to other make-up removers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051107010931/k2311a0525/5.25.10