Penshoppe Blush Body Mist
  • Now however, the perfume is in a clear plastic container

• by rycemix

I am very picky when it comes to perfume. I don’t like it to have a fragrance that is too sweet (it makes me nauseous and it makes me want to vomit) or to have a fragrance that reminds me too much of flowers (it makes me light-headed). For years now (since I stepped into college), I have been using

one perfume.

It’s Penshoppe’s Blush Body Mist in 150 ml. Back then when I was in Penshoppe in SM Southmall, I just fell in love with how it smells because it’s not too strong or too sweet.

It was just right. When I first bought my Penshoppe Blush Body Mist, it was in a smaller container and I was in ...

• a thick glass bottle.

Now however, the perfume is in a clear plastic container. It doesn’t look bad though but it’s original container looks was better than it does now.

The perfume is in color pink and the nozzle spray is of the same color as well. I love spraying it all over my body.

I guess the only down

side about it is that the smell quickly fades away. So after around two hours or so, I make sure that I spray again so I would smell good.

For P150 (or around $4), it’s not bad. I’ve been buying one whenever I’ve used up a bottle.

It usually lasts me for about three to four months before I had to buy another one.

Elfie Havoc says :

re : Now however, the perfume is in a clear plastic container
    have been using this body mist for like 9 years now and it makes me sad that I can’t buy anymore of it. :( i think it’s faced out already. I hope not.

Anindita Sengupta says :

re : Now however, the perfume is in a clear plastic container
    Perfumes don’t change in quality along with the bottle. If your bottle is a plastic one it fragrance would not change. You still feel the freshness of flower when you apply it. So forget about the container.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051106970931/k2311a0525/5.25.10