Harbor Island Apartments  » Other  »
1.0
370 E Harmon Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89169
  • My family and I decided to relocate to Las Vegas to be close to my mom who resides out there and I look for some apartments that were cheap till I can find a job
  • I ask the management if they can relocate me to a different room because of this problem and when they did, it was the same problem
  • I highly recommend not ever in your life staying there unless you want roaches as your pet

• by Micole

My family and I decided to relocate to Las Vegas to be close to my mom who resides out there and I look for some apartments that were cheap till I can find a job. So I saw this advertisement for the Harbor Island Apartments, that was really cheap and you can pay weekly with no credit check. I was really happy

so went down there and moved in the same day.

That night I was so freak out. There was roaches everywhere.

I mean it was even in the refrigerator. I would wake up and look in the refrigerator to find a roach looking dead at me.

It was so disgusting, I didn’t even want to walk around with my shoes off. It ...

• was that bad.

I ask the management if they can relocate me to a different room because of this problem and when they did, it was the same problem. There was no stopping these roaches.

It was like they were trying to kick us out of our own place. I complain to management again and again till they finally came out to

sprayed.

But that of course didn’t work. I could not even make it a month and decided to leave.

It was that bad especially having a little child too. I highly recommend not ever in your life staying there unless you want roaches as your pet.

Its disgusting and unethical and instead of calling it Harbor Island, it should have been called Roach Island.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1225051106940931/k2311a0525/5.25.10