Clinique Happy Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • My husband really know what kind of perfume that I like

• by cosmetica

My husband really know what kind of perfume that I like. He came back from his trip with Clinique Happy perfume for me. I am very happy with this perfume. Just like the name of the perfume that I got from my husband.

The smell of the floral fragrance that come from this perfume is so special. It’s not too strong, but a

bit soft fragrance. That’s what I like. It means that I can use this perfume in any kind of occasions. It can be for daily use, but it will be good as well if we use it for some important occasions that we need to attend.

The fragrance stay in our body for a long time after we sprayed it. But be careful ...

• when you spray the perfume. It’s better to spray the perfume on your skin or body than spraying it to your clothes or shirt. One time, I had a small spot from this perfume on my shirt after spraying it and I could not remove it even by washing it. It could be the textile itself which is not a good quality or
        the reaction of the perfume on the textile was too strong.

The bottle of this Happy perfume from Clinique is very simple. Just a transparent bottle with the silver top and the name of the product it self “Clinique Happy”. That’s it!

But I do like it a lot. Especially since it give fresh floral smell to my body when I use this perfume.

Clinique Happy Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051106920931/k2311a0525/5.25.10