Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream  » Health  »
  • Best of all I love that it treats and prevent my zits from even appearing on my face
  • The way I like to use the Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream is by taking my fingertip and squirting a very little amount of the cream directly onto it
  • However, I wouldn’t recommend you to use this acne cream if you have really sensitive skin because it may aggravate it
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting rid of your acne spots and getting beautiful clear skin again

• by Soleil Robins

My all time favorite acne cream to use is Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream. It has really helped clear up my blemishes and acne spots while covering them up so I can still look flawless throughout me day. Best of all I love that it treats and prevent my zits from even appearing on my face.

The way I like to use the Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream is by taking my fingertip and squirting a very little amount of the cream directly onto it. Than I

cover up my acne spots and blemishes with the tinted acne cream, apply my concealer, and my light oil free foundation and I am good to go. The other way I like to use the Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream is by washing my face really well at nighttime and than applying the acne treatment cream just to my acne spots and allow it to get rid of my blemishes while I am sleeping. In the morning I wakeup and my acne is almost gone and I am ...

• blemish free which is nice. The acne cream contains high amounts of benzoyl peroxide which helps dry out the acne and heal it right up in no time. However, I wouldn’t recommend you to use this acne cream if you have really sensitive skin because it may aggravate it. I would probably say people with sensitive skin should go a more natural way instead.

Anyways, the Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream comes in a small tube that last me about 2 years. The price I pay for

my Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream is around $5 and I usually get mine at Walmart or online at Drugstore.com, but you should be able to get yours at your local drugstore.

I do hope those of you who try the Clearasil Stay Clean Tinted Acne Treatment Cream end up liking the way it treats your acne spots and makes your skin blemish free within a few days. I wish you all the best of luck with getting rid of your acne spots and getting beautiful clear skin again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051106540931/k2311a0525/5.25.10