Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea
  • When my throat is sore at nighttime and I can’t get to sleep I like to drink Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea
  • I wouldn’t recommend you drink this tea if you don’t think you would like this sensation on your throat or in your mouth

• by Soleil Robins

When my throat is sore at nighttime and I can’t get to sleep I like to drink Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea. It helps soothe my throat and relaxes me so I can go back to sleep fast without the use of medicines that make me sick and drowsy in the morning.

The way I like to make the Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea is by boiling a cup of water in my tea kettle on top of the stove. Than I take a tea cup and place

1 tea bag into the tea cup and pour the boiling water over the tea bag. After I allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes and seep on it slowly afterwards to help soothe my throat and relaxes me. The herbal tea has a nice minty lemongrass taste to it and the aroma is very soothing as you are drinking the tea. The tea itself has a nice golden color to it when it is brewed and usually puts me to sleep in about 30 minutes after drinking one cup of ...

• it to help soothe my throat. If you want a stronger brew you can always use 2 tea bags instead of 1 and that for sure will soothe your throat and put you to sleep.

Now the herbs in the Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea are spearmint, lemongrass, and ginger. These provide a cool and warming sensation in the back of your throat to help soothe the pain or dryness away. I personally like the sensation and find it very soothing. I wouldn’t recommend you drink this tea if you

don’t think you would like this sensation on your throat or in your mouth.

The store I like to get my Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea at is my local Hannaford Grocery Store for around $3 for a box of 20 tea bags. You should be able to find yours in your local grocery stores as well.

I do hope those of you who try the Celestial Sleepytime Throat Tamer Herbal Supplement Tea can soothe your throat and get back to sleep soon. I hope you all feel better soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051106510931/k2311a0525/5.25.10