Purefoods Chunkee Corned Beef
  • One of the reasons why I like corned beef is because of its taste
  • You can really experience raw and juicy kind of beef when you eat this

• by dimples15

After bacon, corned beef is my all time favorite for breakfast. I always crave for the juicy type of corned beef. I have tried American brands and some have satisfied me but some were generic in terms of taste. One of the reasons why I like corned beef is because of its taste. Beef is

the better choice if you want to eat meet but you dread the fat content of pork.

Purefoods Chunkee Corned Beef is expensive compared to other brands. But it has more better qualities compared to those cheaper brands.

First, this maintains the rich flavor of quality beef. One of the reasons why I hate ...

• American brands is because their taste tends to feel like I am eating pork instead of beef. There is no genuine beef flavor. But with Purefoods Chunkee, it is different. When I crunch it with my teeth, you can really tell that what you are eating is beef.

Secondly, this one is less oily. Other

local brands tends to have this greasy residue especially when the corned beef becomes cold. Purefoods is less oily compared to other brands.

Third, this one is the chunky type of corned beef. You can really experience raw and juicy kind of beef when you eat this. The strand is juicy and crisp, not dry and flavorless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051106360631/k2311a0524/5.24.10