Lancome Pure Focus Masque  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like when I use face mask because my skin is tight, smooth and flawless
  • In my experience, I particularly noticed the T zone area because there were lots of blackheads, however after I used this, I noticed my skin became clearer

• by dimples15

I like when I use face mask because my skin is tight, smooth and flawless. This face mask from Lancome has ideal benefits for me.

The formula of the mask is light on the skin. It does not sip into your skin, turning it into a clay-like surface. I like how it remains in your skin without any feeling of discomfort. It is not hot on the skin either. It just feels like ordinary face cream. This particular face

mask dries in your skin. I experienced a difference brand wherein it stays in your skin yet it dries so hard, this one dries up but it does not transform into a rock-like surface.

You mask must contain anti pore-clogging benefits which is the main purpose of wearing face mask. It has to take away dirt and promote clear skin. I like the components present in Lancome face mask because it helps clears up pores to reveal a fresh, clear ...

• skin. In my experience, I particularly noticed the T zone area because there were lots of blackheads, however after I used this, I noticed my skin became clearer. Thus as regards to checking if indeed this face mask has this benefit, surely it has pore-clearing benefits. This is the main reason why I like this face mask.

This also does not dry up your skin which is a very good benefit. Other face mask has high concentration of oil

minimizing components which causes the opposite–dry skin. I like how gentle this face mask is in addressing the skin care concern of oily skin. It took away excess oil in my face yet it did not cause dryness either.

This is a good face mask because it really takes away dirt, clears your pores and keeps your face oil free. The good part also is that it does not cleanse your skin the harsh way yet it is sensitive to your skin also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051106260531/k2311a0524/5.24.10