Nestle Fitnesse Whole Grain Cereal  » Food  »
  • Another thing which I think is beneficial about this cereal is that it is high in fiber

• by dimples15

Whenever summer is fast approaching, I go on a crash diet plan. During ordinary days, I can’t proceed to work if I won’t take rice, corned beef, sunny-side up eggs, a piece of banana, a glass of orange juice. But when its the season for bikini, I have to make

an exception. A great alternative for the diet conscious for breakfast are cereal. I was one of those who tried cereal as my alternative for breakfast.

This cereal is diet rich because it is made up of whole grain. This kind of habit can help you manage your weight while keeping your heart healthy. Whole grain contains endosperm, the bran and the germ– parts rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Therefore, this is a healthy breakfast alternative because it contains lots of the needed nutrients that we need. This is ideal for breakfast because it has ...

• Nestle Fitnesse Whole Grain Cereal
      zero fat. You can really be sure that you can trim down fat easily with this kind of meal. Another thing which I think is beneficial about this cereal is that it is high in fiber. This keeps your heart healthy and wipes off excess cholesterol in the body.
      The components present in this cereal makes this your perfect breakfast alternative.

However, I have some complains about the taste. When you crunch it in your mouth, it tastes sour eventually. I really thought it was the milk but when I tasted it without the milk, it was really the taste of the cereal.

amrita says :

where can i find this cereal in New York? Fitness cereal? Please let me know which grocery store i can obtain it from. Thank u

dimples15 replies :

You can find this in any major grocery store. Nestle is a multi-national company so it is sold in every country. I don`t know though if this variety is manufactured in NY because I am from the Philippines.

may says :

how much is the nestle fitnesse cereal?

Jackson says :

I don`t think tha cocoa puffs make much of a differnece on your size unless you just eat them like every day which you should not do. I think that if you like cocoa puffs that you should have them every once in a while but not every day because that is way to much of them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051106240531/k2311a0524/5.24.10