McCormick Fresh Catch Calamares Seasoning Mix
  • I love to eat and discover new things about food
  • But with McCormick, you will not experience this kind of texture

• by dimples15

I am a food aficionado. I love to eat and discover new things about food. This is how I do my pastime with my daughters. Baking and cooking with them alone. One of the finger foods that I really like is Calamares. It is a very famous appetizer in my country. It is made up of squid, cut into ring

size and slathered by flour, eggs and deep-fried. The process is simple. You have to marinate the squid first to make it more tasty. It is very easy to cook also that’s why it was a sure hit and famous as a partner for drinking sessions.

I often dislike the preparation of this recipe notwithstanding it is easy to cook. The reason why I hate the preparation is because you have to use egg and flour and it is often messy. This is the first good thing about McCormick Calamares Mix, it is a ready mix, you just need to dip the squid and you can deep fry it instantly. No need to mix eggs and alternate it with ...

• McCormick Fresh Catch Calamares Seasoning Mix
      flour.

The taste is also improved when you use this rather than plain eggs and flour. McCormick has herbs and spices which adds flavor to the Calamares. When I tried it, the taste was different. It can be compared to those served in high-end restaurant.

When you use McCormick, the texture of the coating is smooth, it is

not made up of flour but rather crispy seasoning. It is makes it more fun to eat. If you use flour and eggs, the coating is hard and too coarse. But with McCormick, you will not experience this kind of texture.

This is a good alternative if you want to cook Calamares like a pro. You have to switch to McCormick seasoning mix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051106210531/k2311a0524/5.24.10