Crowne Plaza Galleria Hotel Manila  » Hotels  »
Ortigas Ave., Corner Asian Development Bank Avenue, Quezon City 1100, Philippines
  • One of the things I love about Crowne Plaza Hotel is it is near Gold's Gym and near the lots of shopping malls
  • I enjoyed the food in every experience I had
  • No problem with the amenities regarding this hotel
  • I think they had a problem that day however the following day, everything was okay
  • For me, I enjoyed my stay despite the upscale location and busy district

• by dimples15

One of the things I love about Crowne Plaza Hotel is it is near Gold’s Gym and near the lots of shopping malls. There is a metro station which is five minute walk from the hotel.

The hotel’s restaurant was classy at all. It has modern chairs and a table cloth that looks new and beautiful. But asides from that everything in was clean. Food there was excellent and

breakfast was great. The waiters were very kind and efficient. I enjoyed the food in every experience I had. I would opt eating inside rather than going to the mall.

Rooms were great! It was very clean and spacious. It has this modern Asian concept which is extraordinary. The bed was huge and was very comfortable to sleep in. The windows were also huge and give enough view of ...

• the city. The bathroom was clean and has complimentary towels that smelled nice. No problem with the amenities regarding this hotel.

Customer service was all right. There was no problem that I encountered was during registration. The personnel at the front desk were very helpful at all. Apart from that staff, everyone else was helpful.

The hotel offers a complimentary wireless internet connection which is available at the hotel’s rooms

and lobby. The connection was bad though. It was not stable and I was always disconnected. I think they had a problem that day however the following day, everything was okay. The hotel also has a fitness center which is a convenience.

This is a modern, four-star hotel which gives you everything you expect in a hotel. For me, I enjoyed my stay despite the upscale location and busy district.

Crowne Plaza Galleria Hotel Manila

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 224051106110531/k2311a0524/5.24.10