Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Pack  » Food  »
  • They are sweet tart and delicious and I find them to be tasty on top of a salad and yogurt
  • I think the handful size is just enough to help boost my blood sugar levels and normal them out again
  • I would definitely recommend the Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Packs to anyone looking for a delicious sweet and tart fruity healthy snack
  • The price I paid for a box of 10 Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Packs was around $3

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite healthy snack to snack on lately is the Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Pack. They are sweet tart and delicious and I find them to be tasty on top of a salad and yogurt. They also go great with pork chop dinners with a peach jelly glaze.

The

Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Pack comes in a little 1 ounce package that is just about a handful of dried cranberries. I think the handful size is just enough to help boost my blood sugar levels and normal them out again. They also help keep me full while I am cooking dinner so I don’t end up snacking while I am cooking. I also like that the dried cranberries are made from real dried cranberries and the fact that they contain fiber in them which is always needed in my diet since I do not eat a lot of fruits. Best ...

• Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Pack
      of all if I do decide to each two Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Packs I won’t gain any weight because they are fat free.

snack. The store I got mine at was my local grocery store in the dried fruit section. The price I paid for a box of 10 Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries 100 Calorie Packs was around $3. I do hope those of you who try these fruity snack packs end up liking them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051106050531/k2311a0524/5.24.10