Farmers Furniture  » Furniture  »
0.5
4755 Jonesboro Rd. Union City, GA
  • My husband and I decided to refurnish our new home
  • I bought a set of bunk beds for my daughters’ room
  • I paid right then over the phone and she made an appointment for someone to come out

• by Success Solutions

Farmers Furniture Never Again.

As newly married and parents of four children with one on the way. My husband and I decided to refurnish our new home. We went to farmers Furniture in Union City Georgia. Very clean inside and the furniture was displayed very well. The application process went smoothly and the staff where seemingly very knowledgeable and friendly. Get purchasing experience… Problem number ONE. The day of the move I receive my things. the movers crack the edge of my brand new dinning room table. I could not get the table replaced but they offered me a free extra chair.

Problem number TWO. I bought a set of bunk beds for

my daughters’ room. (age 3 and 4.) The bottom bunk that my 3 year old sleeps on(she is a very small girl by the way)cracks and breaks at the seam of the welded metal. This is only three months in. Then six months my six year olds bed headboard became completely detached. Then my five year olds bed on the top bunk began to sag in the middle. This is the metal now, not the mattress!

Problem number THREE. Every one of my end tables has wobbly legs which have to be tightened at least once a week. And the legs to my Dining room table are slowly falling off one by one.

The straw that ...

• broke the camels back, When these problems began I called the wonderful company that signed me up and they said. Make a payment and we will came fix or replace your daughters bed.( which made since I paid for the insurance)I was a day late by the way. I paid right then over the phone and she made an appointment for someone to come out. The day came and went. A week came and went. Time flew until my next payment was due. After several calls she (Marie) calls back (for payment of course) and I ask if she got any of my messages about the bed. You can guess what she said. Oh we will fix it AFTER YOU PAY. HA!

I say, I will pay after you fix it. We went in circles for months. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They lied and said I refused to get my money back. I called corporate. I am still waiting on a reply a year later. Still fighting for this so called great service they promised me for hundreds of extra dollars!

Please note, I am not the only one. A friend at my husbands’ job was charged for a new bed and mattress three months ago and they still have not delivered it! If you see a Farmers Furniture anywhere near you RUNF FOR YOUR LIFE! They have cheap; very cheap furniture and that smile only last until they close the deal.

Your Solution to Successful Furniture Shopping!

cynthia says :

They treat the employees much worse than they do the coustomers, and if you take a few minutes to look around when in one of their stores, I’m sure you will notice the RACISM. IT RUNS RAMPANT IN THE FARMER’S FINE FURNITURE STORES.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5724051106010531/k2311a0524/5.24.10