HP Pavilion dv6-2150us NoteBook 15.6″  » Laptops  »
  • It actually astounded me since I was able to run about another 2 processes in addition (iTunes being one and a Pinball being the other) until I noticed the CPU was taking a excess load
  • The one problem I have noticed with it is that it tends to overheat a bit so do not use this on your lap for extended period of times or keep it on a table
  • This laptop is an overall great computer and anyone look for one should buy it if not consider it

• by Gamer4u

I lately bought this Laptop so I could use it instead of my Mac as it is on Windows 7 and compatible with my desktop PC. So was it worth the buy? Yes it was. Besides a couple minor flaws this laptop is a dream computer, I mean I could use it as my primary computer if I had to it, it runs at smoothly.

The Laptop comes

with great specification and just to prove out efficient they are I ran a test to see if it could stand up to my daily workload. I opened 8 excel files (when you are working for a business as their financial analyst, Excel becomes your best friend), outlook, google chrome, and a special software known as Angelsoft to edit business projected revenues. All I can say was this laptop made it through. It actually astounded me since I was able to run about another 2 processes in addition (iTunes being one and a Pinball being the other) until I noticed the CPU was taking a excess load.

Nevertheless this laptop runs beautifully with its newly designed processor, looks great and well again the functionality is astounding. The one problem I have noticed with it is that ...

• HP Pavilion dv6-2150us NoteBook 15.6
      it tends to overheat a bit so do not use this on your lap for extended period of times or keep it on a table. Also the battery doesn’t last that long either so you might want to keep the charger around with your at all times.

Other than that, this laptop has saved me many times. With its huge harddrive, mine is 320 GB, I could backup my

desktop files on this till I got a new External Harddrive. The next day my computer crashed, luckily I had this laptop which had all my files or I would be in a lot of trouble at work. This laptop is an overall great computer and anyone look for one should buy it if not consider it. At 700 dollars it is a pretty decent buy. Happy Shopping

muritala sulaiman adeleke says :

re : This laptop is an overall great computer and anyone look for one should buy it if not consider it
placing a working laptop directly on your legs for prolonged periods can harm the skin.
The laptop was invented to provide user mobility so we don t end up being chained to our desk computers. While you could be enjoying the heat emanating, you could also develop a low sperm count for men.

muritala sulaiman adeleke says :

a laptop with substantial specifications - ram, hard drive, processor, pointing device. this type of laptops is good for business and its advisable for company to be using it for fast business dealings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6324051106000531/k2311a0524/5.24.10