Rapidlash - Eye Lash and Brow Renewal Serum
  • But to my disappointment I hardly noticed any improvement in my eye lashes
  • After a month of using Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum , I found that the scantiness of my eyelashes had given way to a more fuller eyelashes

• by rm002

I always thought that long and thick eye lashes were always a great asset in making one’s eyes look beautiful and lively. But since I was those unfortunate ones with scanty and thin lashes- I felt that those with beautiful eye lashes were really blessed. Initially I did try applying mustard oil on my eye lashes to help the grow thicker and longer but my attempts didn’t seem to reap positive results.

After seeing my fondness of beautiful eye lashes- one of my friends suggested that I use Rapidlash- eye lash and brow renewal serum. Since she had used it and found it to be successful, she felt quite positive that this serum would work for me too. Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum with its incredible

formula was basically designed to enhance the appearance of lashes and brows and also improve the length, thickness and volume of the hair while protecting against breakage.

Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum looked quite promising and raised hopes that some day my eye lashes would also look beautiful. Applying Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum with the applicator brush seemed quite simple without having to go through any kind of messy procedure. Since I had used Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum before retiring to bed- I just couldn’t wait for the next morning to see the results.

But to my disappointment I hardly noticed any improvement in my eye lashes. But my urge to have beautiful eye lashes was so great- that even ...

• after seeing no improvement after a week’s application - I continued applying Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum religiously.

Soon my patience started showing positive results. After a month of using Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum , I found that the scantiness of my eyelashes had given way to a more fuller eyelashes. I was just thrilled. My eyes now appeared more fuller and gave me a more feminine look. It almost felt like a dream come true.

Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum seemed worked wonderfully for me. What was really nice about using this serum was the fact that it not only helped my eye lashes grow much more fuller and thicker but it also enhanced the shine and suppleness of my

eyelashes leaving them feeling more supple and durable. Another great advantage of using Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum was the fact that it allowed easy application even when I was wearing my contact lenses. Perhaps the only downside of this eye lash serum was that I would feel slightly itchy during the first few moments of its application. But after sometime this itchiness just disappeared on its own making me feel just comfortable and relaxed.

Priced at $32.49, Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum according to me a great boon to all those who have scanty or thin eyelashes. Ideal for both men and women Rapidlash - eye lash and brow renewal serum promises healthier and fuller appearing eye lashes and brows.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051105840531/k2311a0524/5.24.10