Revlon New Complexion Concealer
1.5
  • I have noticed that I have begun to develop large circles underneath my eyes as well as puffiness
  • I decided to purchase a concealer and since Wal-Mart had this particular brand on sale I chose this one
  • I have tried several Revlon products before so I thought that this would be a good buy
  • I was very disappointed by the lack of coverage that this product provides
  • In my particular case, I believe that this product was probably on sale for a reason, and I would strongly discourage anyone who is looking for a decent concealer from buying this one

• by Simply_Fabulous

Lately I have been very stressed out at work, causing me to get less sleep at night. I have noticed that I have begun to develop large circles underneath my eyes as well as puffiness. As a result, the coverage provided by my mineral foundation is not enough. I decided to purchase a concealer and since Wal-Mart had this particular brand on sale I chose this one.

I have tried several Revlon products before so I thought that this would be a good buy. It has this very creamy consistency which tends to dry out very quickly and flake. I was surprised at the shade that this product appeared once it was out of the bottle. I have dark brown African American skin

and I thought that the shade of this product would be perfect since the product contains two shades so you can customize it. It seems like no matter how much I use of each shade the color ends up turning out this weird shade.

I was very disappointed by the lack of coverage that this product provides. I took an extra amount of effort and care in just applying this to the area underneath my eyes so that I could create a natural look and it seemed like the product always managed to draw more attention to my dark circles, sometimes even making them look worse. It took me about me a ridiculous amount of time to attempt to blend this product, and even then it ...

• still looked horrible. Although I have dry skin, I made sure that I moisturized it before using this product so I doubt that that is the reason why I had such terrible results. I even tried using this without a moisturizer and it still was not effective.

Although this product is designed to be used as a concealer, I find that it works better for covering up small blemishes that I might have on my face. This product has this slightly white tint to it which is great for when you are going to layer another product on top of it.

I would not purchase this product again. I believe that I would have had better results if I would have used liquid

foundation as a concealer instead. Although it is supposed to be waterproof, it also has this tendency to rub off which defeats the purpose of using it at all. I would rate this product a 3 out of 10 because I love the idea that it has two different shades of concealer in one product since women come in a variety of different skin complexions. I think that this is probably better suited for someone who desires very light coverage and does not mind using a product that is slightly oily. In my particular case, I believe that this product was probably on sale for a reason, and I would strongly discourage anyone who is looking for a decent concealer from buying this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051105820531/k2311a0524/5.24.10