readrevenue.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • My problem with the site wasn't the amount of time reaching the payout
  • However, since they didn't take the time to send even a quick message to me, I am no longer a member and I'm telling every one I know to stay away

• by Steve
      When I signed up for readrevenue. com, it was because I was told it was a great place to make some extra money.

However, while it might be a legitimate site for some, I didn’t leave there with that impression.

Like most paid-to-read sites, readrevenue sends e-mails for

members to read and pays 1 cent per e-mail.

It has a slightly high payout, $3.

But, they send an average of 20-30 e-mails each day so it’s easy to reach it.

My problem with the site wasn’t the amount of time reaching the payout.

It was ...

• what happened after I reached it…twice.

Both times, I requested a payment.

And, both times I received nothing.

I was willing to give the company the benefit of the doubt and sent a couple of e-mails asking if there was a reason I hadn’t been paid.

However,

readrevenue never responded to the e-mails.

If they had given me an explanation, I would have given the site another chance.

However, since they didn’t take the time to send even a quick message to me, I am no longer a member and I’m telling every one I know to stay away.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601212110560431/k2311a1212/12.12.06