Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL  » Electronics  »
  • This is something that I have always had an issue with
  • Yes I know most of you haven't heard of this before because I had never heard of it myself
  • I love when things aren't as complicated to handle
  • I was able to sit in my basement and take phone calls with no problem at all
  • I think that it should be compatible with any type of cellular service

• by crystalowy

Aww man I have to talk about one of the things that I hate when it comes to my house and my cell phone. I really dislike the fact that I can’t talk on my phone when I’m in the basement. This is something that I have always had an issue with. I’m sure that everyone has dealt with this some way or another. There is nothing like being in the basement on a phone call and losing signal. IT happens every single time I use my cellphone. That isn’t any fun and plus it makes me angry. No matter how I position myself, I still get the same results. So I figured that I needed to see if I could find something that would boost my signal some way so that way I could use my phone throughout my entire house. My husband who thinks that he knows everything told me that there wasn’t anything out there. But me being who I am, can find anything if I put my mind to it.

I went shopping around and ended

up finding the Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL at kmart. Yes I know most of you haven’t heard of this before because I had never heard of it myself. I was shocked when I found it. But I was more excited to know that my husband was going to be wrong and I was going to be right.

Now even though I was excited I was a bit disgusted at the price. Because this bad boy wasn’t nice in the price area. I had some major issues with the price. I paid $250 for this thing. Yes that’s a lot of money but at the same time I knew that I myself needed. I knew that my husband would appreciate it as well, that’s why I wasn’t discouraged when it came to buying it.

I was ready to get it home and that’s what I did. When I got home I took it out the box and loaded it up. The first place I put it was in the basement since that is the area which I have ...

• the most problems at. It wasn’t hard to setup. There was actually nothing to it at all. I plugged it up, moved the antenna and kept it pushing. I love when things aren’t as complicated to handle.

What I liked about the Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL was that it was small which was surprising enough. Everyone wants to build huge items these days. it took up no space at all. It really did improve my coverage which was a blessing. I was able to sit in my basement and take phone calls with no problem at all.

Another thing that i liked about the Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL is that it was compatible with my GSM phone which was what I needed. I have a hard time finding extensions that are compatible with my GSM phone for some reason.

As far as my dropped calls were concerned, there were none once I started using the Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL. I use to have major issues when it came to sending text messages,

that was eliminated as well. I was able to send messages without it saying, “failed.”and my internet ran beautifully. So this is a new experience for me.

What I didn’t like about the Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL was that it was only compatible with cingular and verizon. That was not goo because my Husband didn’t have either.So in the end I had an issue with him letting me keep it since he couldn’t use it himself. He felt that the price was ridiculous and after finding out that anything outside of those two carriers would have a problem with it, I found it to be a waste of money myself.

Even though the Cell Phone Signal Booster, Wireless Extenders YX500-CEL was helpful on my end, I had to take it back because it wasn’t worth $250. I think that it should be compatible with any type of cellular service. And since it wasn’t it wasn’t worth staying in my house. So I’m still stuck with drop calls and I still can’t use my phone in the basement. How fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624051105190431/k2311a0524/5.24.10