Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller  » Baby care  »
0.5
  • When it comes to my kids and my nephews and nieces I really love to buy new things
  • One of the things I like to buy is baby items
  • I ended up buying the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller which cost me almost $100
  • My issue with this stroller was that it to me, wasn't worth that much more
  • It isn't cracked up to what I thought it would be

• by crystalowy

When it comes to my kids and my nephews and nieces I really love to buy new things. One of the things I like to buy is baby items. Don’t ask me what it is about me and bay items. There are so many things out there to choose from that I get excited when it comes time to actually buy something new.

I had my niece for the weekend and we had a family event to attend. I didn’t have a stroller for her which was something that I was going to need. So I went over to my nearest Kmart.The only reason why I didn’t go to Walmart was because I wasn’t in the mood for the things they had to offer as far as strollers were concerned. I had heard a lot about the strollers that they had so I went ahead and checked them out.

$100. Talk about some bull crap. I have never paid that much money for a stroller. Especially for one that wasn’t going to be used all that often. My issue with this stroller was that it to me, wasn’t worth that much more. $80 is a lot for something a child is going to grow out of. I really think that most of these items are overly priced, Thats just my opinion. Wo when I walked out of kmart I was upset about what I bought. But since it was last minute and I couldn’t find anything else, I figured I would stick with it for the time being.

There were things that I didn’t like about the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller and there were things that I did like about it. One of the things that I didn’t like about the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller was that it wasn’t flexible at all. I had a ...

• lot of trouble carrying it with me. It wasn’t easy to fold up which was irritating at heck for me and my husband, Another thing that I didn’t like about the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller was the handles. See when it comes to me having to push something around for long periods of time, I need something that is going to be comfortable on my hands. The handles were far from being comfortable. I didn’t find any type of bliss in using the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller at all.

Another thing that I didn’t like about the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller was that it rolled pretty crappy. It would have been understandable if it had been a cheap stroller but since it wasn’t I found it pretty disturbing that it didn’t roll great. I had trouble pushing it over humps and bumps and the wheels wouldn’t’ turn straight when I needed them to. Talk

about a crappy stroller. I got stuck a couple of times while using it.

Its more cloth to this thing that anything else which makes it really hard to clean it. I find that silly because it’s a light pink and we all know that light pink anything is hard to clean. So in the end I decided to take it back and get a refund.

I don’t have any plans on asking anyone to try the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller. It’s not worth $80 and it to me, isn’t worth $20. I would have rather bought one of those folded strollers before I bought the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller. It was crappy and it was a waste of my time and money.

Beware of the Disney Toddler Hum Along with Pooh Convenience Stroller. It isn’t cracked up to what I thought it would be. Keep your money in your pocket and or spend it on a better stroller than this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5424051105170431/k2311a0524/5.24.10