Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
2.0
  • I never really thought about applying primer on my face before my mineral foundation because it covered so well and lasted a long time on it's own but there were sometimes when I'm out for a long time and it starts feeling dry and even patchy sometimes and I thought that this might help it stay on longer without getting dry or getting the patchy areas of dry skin
  • I have combination skin and my skin tends to get oily in the middle of the day and when I'm wearing my mineral foundation by itself without the primer it's good at controlling the oil and at most I may only need one oil blotting towel, but when I used this primer under my mineral foundation I noticed my skin got a lot oilier and I had to use 2 oil blotting towels and my skin still felt oily
  • This is definitely not for people that have combination and/or oily skin and because this will only make it worse
  • This is definitely not worth the $30 price tag for me, thank goodness I was able to get a sample of this before I bought it and didn't have to waste my money

• by JCandyce

I never really thought about applying primer on my face before my mineral foundation because it covered so well and lasted a long time on it’s own but there were sometimes when I’m out for a long time and it starts feeling dry and even patchy sometimes and I thought that this might help it stay on longer without getting dry or getting the patchy areas of dry skin. I got this as a sample so I figured that I should try it out. I only applied a little moisturizer, much less than I normally use because I wasn’t sure if it was going to change the way the primer worked or not and didn’t want to make it streaky, or too heavy, to my skin before

applying this primer.

When I finished applying my moisturizer, I let it dry for a few minutes before applying the moisturizer. When my moisturizer was dry I started to apply the primer.

The color was very nude when I applied it and it was very smooth on my skin and was easily spreadable. I realized that I didn’t even have to apply moisturizer before I apply this because the primer made my skin soft and I didn’t have any dry patches of skin to worry about so I didn’t even have to apply moisturizer at all.

This primer makes my makeup ready all by itself. This says that it’s gives you a flawless and even look even when you wear it alone, well before I applied my ...

• mineral foundation I looked at my skin with only the primer on my face and I didn’t have flawless or even toned skin, I was still able to see my acne scars and the few pimples that I had so it didn’t give me a flawless look at all.

After a few minutes of making sure that it was dry I started to apply my mineral foundation, it went on perfectly and didn’t get cakey like at first I thought it would. I have combination skin and my skin tends to get oily in the middle of the day and when I’m wearing my mineral foundation by itself without the primer it’s good at controlling the oil and at most I may only need one oil blotting

towel, but when I used this primer under my mineral foundation I noticed my skin got a lot oilier and I had to use 2 oil blotting towels and my skin still felt oily.

I couldn’t wait to get home and wash my face and get this stuff off. This is definitely not for people that have combination and/or oily skin and because this will only make it worse.

It may be great for someone who has dry or even skin, it may not be as bad for people with that kind of skin. This is definitely not worth the $30 price tag for me, thank goodness I was able to get a sample of this before I bought it and didn’t have to waste my money.

I haven’t used this since.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051105040331/k2311a0524/5.24.10