Satin Care in Shower Moisturizer Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use the Satin Care in Shower Moisturizer Lotion it by simply getting my legs wet under warm water to help soften my skin and hair
  • I would definitely recommend the Satin Care in Shower Moisturizer Lotion to anybody who need a good shaving lotion to help them get a close shave
  • The price I paid for mine was around $5, which I though was so worth paying for
  • Other than that I love this shaving lotion and will not use another
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting soft silky hair free legs

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite shaving lotion to use for shaving my legs is Satin Care In Shower Moisturizer Lotion. It has really helped me get a close shave without nicking or cutting my legs up. After my legs have really felt nice soft and smooth. I also love that it contains shea butter in it which is the main ingredient in this shaving lotion that really helps moisturize your skin while you are shaving.

The way I like to use the Satin Care in Shower

Moisturizer Lotion it by simply getting my legs wet under warm water to help soften my skin and hair. Than I like to take a small handful of the shaving lotion and massage it into my legs with a nice protective layer. You will notice as you put it on it is very light like a lotion, but acts as a shaving crème when you go to use it. Once the shaving lotion is on my legs I like to begin shaving my legs with a sharp fresh razorblade. Once I am done shaving I rinse off my razor and my legs and then they are soft, smooth, and hair free for 2 days.

I would definitely recommend the Satin Care in Shower Moisturizer Lotion to anybody who need a good shaving lotion to help them get a close shave. I wouldn’t recommend you use this guys to shave your face because it may cause acne breakouts because it is slightly oily. It is excellent for ...

• Satin Care in Shower Moisturizer Lotion
      shaving the body just not your face.

Now the Satin Care in Shower Moisturizer Lotion comes in a 8 fluid ounce bottle and is made from both natural and unnatural ingredients. The price I paid for mine was around $5, which I though was so worth paying for. Once bottle usually last me about 1 month, but it may last you longer or less depending on how often you shave. The shaving lotion itself is creamy white in texture and goes on smoothly

when you apply it to your skin before shaving. I will say it is a little bit oily and is kind of hard to get of your razor blade unless you rinse it with really hot water. Other than that I love this shaving lotion and will not use another.

I do hope those of you who give this shaving lotion a try end up liking it as well. I wish you all the best of luck with getting soft silky hair free legs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051104880331/k2311a0524/5.24.10