Revitol Cellulite Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like hiking, running, biking, my bedroom is fitness room and because I greatly enjoy being fit and active, I sweat without complaints
  • Watching TV is another convenient opportunity to rub the cream

• by grandilo

Exericising and dieting don’t help me get rid of cellulite. This awful, estrogen hormone related beast forms merciless on my belly, thighs, buttock, hips and arms, despite my efforts and sacrifices. I like hiking, running, biking, my bedroom is fitness room and because I greatly enjoy being fit and active, I sweat without complaints.

Yet, as well as weight, physical activity isn’t decisive for

cellulite. Just look at brilliant tennis player Serena Williams; she runs and works out like mad, but her legs are just the same like million others orange-peel skinned.

Dieting to lose fat doesn’t serve me, but I have discovered another diet, and an efficient one. Feeding my skin with Revitol Cellulite cream at least three times a day helps tremendously.

This cream is ...

• rich of natural extracts and reduces the fat I can’t seem to drop off. It lessens the look of gel-like skin and makes it tighter, firmer.

Squeezed skin doesn’t ripple so much anymore and horrible tissue flabbiness is gone. Several pumps and tubes of Revitol Cellulite cream lie around my home.

I got a routine to apply the cream on my hands in the

course of simple work out at treadmill, and I take advantage of long lasting phone chats to put it on, too. Watching TV is another convenient opportunity to rub the cream.

It spreads easy and smells agreeable, nice. My persistence is finally rewarded.

Four oz bottles could be bigger, and that is my only objection. Nonetheless, I encourage you to try by yourself - it works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051104860331/k2311a0524/5.24.10