Dumb and Dumber Dvd  » Movies  »
  • Dumb and Dumber is the funnies movie ever written in my opinion
  • I would love to give an example of my favorite part of this movie but I don't think that would be possible

• by Sean Scott

Dumb and Dumber is the funnies movie ever written in my opinion. The comedic timing is spot on and keeps you laughing from the first minute to the last.

The jokes are all based on how dumb Harry and Lloyd who are best friends are.

They are mostly simple jokes but really funny.

It’s hard to

figure out which one is supposed to be dumb and which one is supposed to be dumber, because both are so dumb it’s hard to imagine them functioning in the real world.

It seems to me that Lloyd is probably the dumber one because of the fact that he can’t read and basically ever completely ridiculous ...

• idea that they have is his.

All in all if you don’t laugh at this movie at least every couple of minutes they you have no sense of humor what so ever.

There is nothing funnier then people who are so dumb but have absolutely know idea whatsoever that they are a complete moron.

I would

love to give an example of my favorite part of this movie but I don’t think that would be possible.

My friends and I find ourselves quoting this movie all the time even though we have seen it dozens of times each.

If your looking for the funniest movie ever made get this dvd and you will have it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1124051104850331/k2311a0524/5.24.10