Enervon C Plus Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • And I think their body immune is getting better as well

• by reviewlover

Some of the family members in this house got influenza and cough. This is the down side of living with big family. When somebody get sick, we need to be more careful especially if we have small children.

I had to give special protection for my children. That’s why I tried to find vitamin

C supplement in the store that I can give to my kids. Since my son can’t eat vitamin which is looked like candies, I have to find vitamin C syrup.

The sales lady gave me Enervon C Plus Syrup. This was the only vitamin C syrup supplement that I could find in the store.

• The price of one bottle Enervon C Plus syrup is around 3 dollar. And it can be used for kids between 1 - 12 years old.

I gave my kids this syrup every day. Once in a day is enough. If it’s not in the morning, I will give it in the night

before they go to bed. And it’s only 5 ml per day. That’s it!

But I could see the result after few days already. My son had dry lips before drinking this Enervon c plus syrup, but after taking it regularly, the dry lips recovered slowly. And I think their body immune is getting better as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624051104840331/k2311a0524/5.24.10