Maybelline Watershine Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • The price of this lipstick is also very cheap
  • Only for around 4 dollar, I can already get my favorite lipstick in the store

• by cosmetica

This is one of my favorite lipstick. I use this lipstick almost every day. Using this lipstick will not make my lips dry. It means my lips don’t have allergic reaction to this product. I choose the product which is called Ice Tea color. It’s a bit natural color but you can still see the different if you wear lipstick or not.

They said that Maybelline Watershine lipstick is a hypoallergenic products. It also has vitamin E inside which is good for our lips. The lips will get some moisture from this lipstick every time we apply it on our lips.

The price of this lipstick is also very cheap. Only for around 4 dollar, I can already get my favorite lipstick in the store.

• But since it’s not water proof product, it will get disappear easily when you eat something or drink something. That’s why I often bring it in my bag when I have to go out. In case I need to apply lipstick again after having a lunch, I want to use this lipstick again.

My lips become a bit shinny as well when

I use this lipstick. That’s what I like. So it look a bit sexy. But it’s not sticky at all on the lips. So it’s a good combination. Pity that it’s not so easy to find this product in the store here. I have to go to a special store that sell Maybelline products or go direct to Maybelline’s counter in the shopping mall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051104820331/k2311a0524/5.24.10