Desert View Apartments  » Other  »
2.0
4550 Karen Ave Las Vegas, NV 89121
  • I thought that it was pretty cool since I had a six year old son
  • I highly recommend not ever living here unless you like people hanging out and having police coming in in out of your apartment complex

• by Micole

I use to live at the Desert View Apartments for about a year. When I went to go look at the apartments it seemed pretty nice and had a lot of kids around. I thought that it was pretty cool since I had a six year old son.

Well after I moved in I realize how ghetto these apartments was. There was so many people that wait till it gets

dark to want to hang out and party all night.

It was so ridiculous how it was so many activity and how I could not even go to my own mail box without someone trying to talk to me. Police is always being called and someone is always fighting.

The pool was a major problem as well. The maintenance did not bother to clean the pool for months and when ...

• they finally did clean the pool, the kids would play in it and wreck everything.

Therefore having to close the pool again. The staff was not any better.

Some of the staff was hanging out with the tenants smoking and drinking, I thought to myself, I have to get out of here. But I knew that I had to stay till my lease was up and when it did, I

was gone.

Desert View apartments are cheap so that could be why it was the way it was. I guess you get what you pay for.

My rent was only 704 for a 2 bedroom. That was like the only thing I did like about living here.

I highly recommend not ever living here unless you like people hanging out and having police coming in in out of your apartment complex.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224051104810331/k2311a0524/5.24.10