Great Value Asiago Cheese and Roasted Vegetable Snack Crackers  » Food  »
  • I enjoy snacking on these crackers because they combine two things that I like to put in my mouth

• by CirclingCanvas

I enjoy snacking on these crackers because they combine two things that I like to put in my mouth: cheese and peppers. The crackers themselves have a roasted pepper flavor to them that’s scrumptious and the crackers are coated with asiago cheese, giving the exterior of the cracker a tasty flavor.

Asiago cheese isn’t quite as strong in

flavor as mozzarella, parmesan or cheddar, but asiago is still pleasant to the taste with its flavor being reminiscent of parmesan and romano rolled into one.

The cheese and pepper combination work well and it’s easy to just keep snacking and snacking on these crunchy crackers!

I like to have these crackers as a snack as well as with ...

• sandwiches.

They go well with lunchtime sandwiches because peppers and cheese go great with bread and lunchmeats.

Each cracker always pulls my attention to the flavors that are being unleashed in my mouth.

The eight ounce box never lasts too long at my house and it seems like almost every time I’m at Walmart, I’m picking up a

box, either because we’re close to being out or will be out before we come back to the store.

At a dollar fifty a box, these crackers are well worth the money and I hope Walmart never discontinues them because I haven’t seen them anywhere else.

They get a “10″ rating from me for always being fresh, crunchy and flavorful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051104780331/k2311a0524/5.24.10