Great Value Baked Vegetable Crisp Snacks  » Food  »
2.0
  • Now I love the smell and taste of peppers, so this pleases me
  • Although I liked he pepper taste of these crisps, I was still disappointed that I couldn't taste any other flavors

• by CirclingCanvas

These baked crisp snacks are no more impressive than the vegetable crackers also sold under the Walmart Great Value brand. Just like with the vegetable crackers, these vegetable crisps are mainly rich in pepper flavor.

Now I love the smell and taste of peppers, so this pleases me.

The taste of green and red peppers is prominent and that puts a smile on

my face.

On the other hand though, I really would have liked to taste some other vegetables too.

Where’s the tomato flavor? What about the red onion? Why are those flavors not found in these crisps even though they are supposed to be there? Is the green pepper flavor just too strong that it overwhelms the other vegetable flavors? It’s definitely possible.

An ...

• alternative to the way these crisps were made would be to set aside one vegetable per crisp as opposed to throwing all three vegetable flavors on one crisp.

I would have preferred it that way.

The crisps were fresh and, indeed, crispy, so that was nice.

The size of the box was kind of small though, coming in at just seven ounces.

The price

wasn’t bad though at just over a dollar.

Although I liked he pepper taste of these crisps, I was still disappointed that I couldn’t taste any other flavors.

These crisps would have been a lot more enjoyable if all the flavors listed under the ingredients would have been found in these crisps.

For that reason, these crisps get a “4″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051104770331/k2311a0524/5.24.10