Cooper’s Lite Garlic Texas Toast
2.0
  • What is significant is the difference in flavor, and that is what I don't like
  • I like to have Texas Toast with pasta and pizza meals, and that's because the garlic flavor of the toast goes well with the aforementioned meals

• by CirclingCanvas

There’s not much difference in the number of calories in “Cooper’s Lite Garlic Texas Toast” and “Cooper’s Garlic Texas Toast”. The difference is thirty calories, actually.

There’s also fifty percent less fat, but the fat content isn’t as significant as the calorie content, and the number of calories difference between the two isn’t significant.

What is significant is the difference in flavor,

and that is what I don’t like.

The lite Texas Toast doesn’t have much garlic flavor, and without the garlic flavor, there’s no point in eating Texas Toast.

I struggled to eat the eight that came in the box for a dollar sixty-four.

They were just too plain.

The Texas Toast came fairly crunchy out of the oven.

Near the center, it was ...

• a little soft, but it got a little harder after a few minutes when I was eating it.

I like to have Texas Toast with pasta and pizza meals, and that’s because the garlic flavor of the toast goes well with the aforementioned meals.

However, since this Texas Toast didn’t enhance the meal like garlic Texas Toast usually does because it wasn’t

as flavorful.

I actually didn’t enjoy the meals as much because the Texas Toast is something that I look forward to having.

I certainly will stay away from this Texas Toast, and really, it’s no big loss that I wasn’t won over by it.

Like I said, there’s only a thirty calorie difference.

This Texas Toast gets a “4″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051104730331/k2311a0524/5.24.10