Memorex CD/DVD-Player Laser-Lens Cleaner  » Other  »
  • I have one DVD player that I bought back in 2000 and it was starting to experience some difficulty reading DVDs and sometimes, it would skip when a DVD was playing
  • This never happened on my newer DVD player, so I knew it couldn't be a problem with my DVDs
  • After I purchased the lens cleaner disc and ran it in my old DVD player, and tested a DVD that the player had experienced problems with, I found that the problems no longer were present
  • I even think I noticed a little improvement in the picture and sound quality
  • I'm definitely glad that I didn't just consider replacing my DVD player and instead tried this lens cleaner CD

• by CirclingCanvas

DVD players require cleaning and maintenance much like VCRs do, and that’s something I not too long ago found out. I guess it just makes sense, really.

The same way dust can reduce the playback quality of VHS tapes, dust in a DVD player can affect the lens.

would skip when a DVD was playing.

This never happened on my newer DVD player, so I knew it couldn’t be a problem with my DVDs.

Besides, I take good care of my DVDs and ensure that fingerprints and scratches are kept to an absolute minimum or non-existent if possible.

After I purchased the lens cleaner disc and ran it in my old DVD player, and tested a DVD that the player had ...

• experienced problems with, I found that the problems no longer were present.

The DVD player had no problems reading the DVD and it played fine.

I even think I noticed a little improvement in the picture and sound quality.

I was real impressed with this little cleaning CD and I’m real happy that it has restored my first DVD player to a state of performance that rivals my newer DVD players.

I’m

definitely glad that I didn’t just consider replacing my DVD player and instead tried this lens cleaner CD.

It was super easy to use and it restored my DVD player to a state that it hadn’t been in in years.

It was certainly worth eight dollars and it gets a “10″ rating from me! Just be sure that you don’t put it in a computer drive as it’s not designed for that!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224051104700331/k2311a0524/5.24.10