Knorr Italian Sides Four Cheese Bow Tie  » Food  »
  • Creamy and cheesy are the words that come to mind when I think of what this Italian Side is like from Knorr
  • The cheese sauce is creamy and delicious due to the blending of the four cheeses and the bow tie pasta is covered in it
  • I definitely like having the Italian Side with pot roast and roast beef and meals like that
  • It's wonderful and that's why I'm rating it a 10 , with its tender and plentiful bow tie pasta and rich and creamy four cheese sauce, there's nothing I dislike about it

• by CirclingCanvas

Creamy and cheesy are the words that come to mind when I think of what this Italian Side is like from Knorr. Cheese is something that I probably eat too much of, but it sure tastes good, and this Italian Side is another thing that sure tastes good! The four cheeses include cheddar, parmesan, romano and blue cheese.

Of those four cheeses, the parmesan and the cheddar are the cheeses that I taste

the most of, but I’m sure both the blue and romano cheeses contribute too to the overall cheesiness of the Italian Side even if it’s not as easy to taste them.

The cheese sauce is creamy and delicious due to the blending of the four cheeses and the bow tie pasta is covered in it! There’s certainly a lot of pasta and cheese sauce in this Italian Side, making it real flavorful and ...

• filling, too.

I always save half for another meal.

The Italian Side makes a great addition to most dinners that contain some kind of meat and potato.

I definitely like having the Italian Side with pot roast and roast beef and meals like that.

It just goes real well together.

I’d never try to just make a meal out of a full bag because I think that would be just too much cheese!

It probably wouldn’t set well in my stomach because it is kind of rich.

I’m glad it’s rich though because it’s a very satisfying side dish to have with a meal and I’m more than happy to pay the dollar twenty five for a bag.

It’s wonderful and that’s why I’m rating it a “10″, with its tender and plentiful bow tie pasta and rich and creamy four cheese sauce, there’s nothing I dislike about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051104670331/k2311a0524/5.24.10